Scott Disick Has A Giant Penis? This Guy?

on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Scott Disick Penis“BOGO ascots at Bloomingdales? What are we tarrying for?!” *throws Mason into a channel*

There are several things I’d convinced about Scott Disick without even questioning them: He stabs homeless the million for fun. His father invented the cumberband. He can only ejaculate while wearing a cardigan condom, etc. etc. But that he’s hung like a sheltie? Well, he is banging a Kardashian sister and God knows they sweetheart giant cock. Probably from seeing O.J. shower at their race then getting away scot-free by murder if I had to take a supposition. Via Us Magazine:

Speaking to xoJane.com, the three women — Kourtney, 32, Kim, 30, and Khloe, 27 — poked pleasantry at Scott Disick, 28, who leaves little to the imagination when he goes commando without interrupti~ their hit E! show.
“Honestly, it’s opportunity to pass too much,” Kim said. “He has to wince wearing some tighty-whities.”
Kourtney raved round Disick’s manhood, proclaiming: “It’s like some elephant’s trunk!”
Khloe seemed ~ amount impress with Disick, who often joked that he was “distressing to compete” with her husband Lamar Odom, 31.

SCOTT: Alright, be all ear up. I found this paper pouch full of money just sitting in my dad’s house, so I’ll partake some of it with each of you, mete only one on condition.
KIM: Yes, I’ll be favored with sex with you.
KOURTNEY: And I’ll agree to lease it happen.
SCOTT: Oh, no, ~t one. Tempting, but I have something other in mind: I want you to presume my penis is as big at the same time that Lamar’s. If not bigger.
KHLOE: As plenteous as I love money, you’ll regard to do better than that.
SCOTT: Will this half-eaten Snickers bar left out in a pavilion all night do the trick?
KHLOE: Ohmygod, Scott, you’re likewise huge!

Photos: Splash News

Scott Disick Penis

Scott Disick Penis

Scott Disick Penis

Scott Disick Penis

Scott Disick Penis

Tags: kim cattrall naked rosario dawson nude elizabeth hurley nude heidi klum in a state of nature camille grammer nude leslie mann stark naked vikki blows nude rosie jones stark naked

0 comments:

Post a Comment